Can you believe that tomorrow is February? I don’t know about you, but I still remember Christmas morning. New Year’s day–all the football games–my Baylor Bears getting beat by Michigan St (Booooo), the Cowboys and the catch that wasn’t a catch (Boooo), those January memories are so vivid. But I will let yesterday be yesterday and I will look forward to tomorrow-February 1st.
When I think February–I think of several of my friends who have February Birthdays and of course Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day made me think of some of the really cool stuff that the DFW area has to offer for Valentines. So in no specific order–I thought I would rattle off a few:
- Death by Chocolate Dallas Tour(I’ve never done this but it seems really cool). Their Website, http://www.dallasbychocolate.com/ says “If you are local or from out-of-town our tour will give you the opportunity to learn about the history of DFW, all while sampling savory & sweet items from local small businesses. We take care of setting up all of the details while you sit back and enjoy the ride, literally! We venture to Uptown, Downtown, Oak Cliff, Park Cities, and beyond so you can soak up fun facts and sample great items.”
- DFW Helicopter Rides (I’ve never toured Dallas, but I have toured the Grand Canyon by helicopter and it was AMAZING). Below are a few of the companies around the DFW that offer helicopter rides:
- Or how about a brewery tour (must be 21 years old)–the DFW area has several to choose from. Some of the one’s that seem pretty cool are:
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co–in Dallas- http://www.deepellumbrewing.com/
- Firewheel Brewing Co-in Rowlette- http://firewheelbrewing.com/
- Martin House Brewing Co–in Ft Worth-http://martinhousebrewing.com/
- But my favorite thing for Valentines is receiving a GINORMOUS Valentines Balloon Bouquet from BalloonsNow—www.BalloonsNow.com 972-400-1907 or email at info@BalloonsNow.com. We offer a variety of Valentine delivery options (all that will certainly impress) and if you order before February 12th, we will throw in a free medium sized Teddy Bear!!
This is only a sample of available activities, so if you have some good ideas, please share them on this post.
No matter what you decide to do this Valentine’s Day–I hope it is special and memorable for you and your loved ones.
Macky at BalloonsNow
Become one of our Preferred Customers
Subscribe to our Preferred Customer list and get great discounts and special offers
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.